'flaneur' near sky
我的浪遊人並不在地上,也許往上跑更能與天空相接。就在天台發現淪陷腐朽的空間;畏高的人,雖雙腳發麻,卻實實在在掌握心跳。~~~~為了記錄這些過程, 便有了一批攝影和平面作品。在表現形式上的變化,並沒有遠離過往用於裝置的物料,只不過那些海綿、樹枝、水、鏡等,轉成了跟身體相接連的部份,更具體地撫摸著真實的城市結構。
Going upwards, not being a ‘flaneur’ on the ground, I find those ‘descending/decaying’ spaces on housetops where I locate myself. Ironically, fear of having acrophobia follows the enjoyment of heart throbbing.
In the series, although using photography and 2D works as form of presentation, I do not abandon the usage of those materials (such as cotton, branches, water, mirrors…) used in my previous installation pieces. They incarnate as ‘grafts’ on body and allow me to have a touch of the space of city.
Going upwards, not being a ‘flaneur’ on the ground, I find those ‘descending/decaying’ spaces on housetops where I locate myself. Ironically, fear of having acrophobia follows the enjoyment of heart throbbing.
In the series, although using photography and 2D works as form of presentation, I do not abandon the usage of those materials (such as cotton, branches, water, mirrors…) used in my previous installation pieces. They incarnate as ‘grafts’ on body and allow me to have a touch of the space of city.

No comments:
Post a Comment