WANTED -- childhood photos
I am going to take photos of / from childhood photos and make use of the patterns in the photos to make a series of paintings.
Criteria :
with any kinds of patterns
--> on wallpapers or on any stuffs (e.g. curtain, cushion...) in domestic spaces.
--> on the child's clothes.
Sample (1) :


Please let me know if you can lend me your photo(s), or you can simply take photo(s) for the photo(s), then send me the digital files.
overseas welcomed!!!!
send me photo(s) :
Ivy Ma / I.J. studio / 8 Floor, Foo Tak Bldg, 367 Hennessy Rd, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Please provide me your address, then I will send you back the photo after use and a small print-making work made by myself.
email me photo (s):
* the photos would not be demaged and would be sent back in original condition.
* the photographic works may also be exhibited along with the paintings in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment