Hi Ivy! Greetings from kokar! We are all fine. I´ve tried to follow your blog, but have som dificulties with the language =) Let us keep contact. best wishes, Katarina
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
12 comments:
哈,你專挑不好的事來說。總有,一些美好的事做了。不是嗎?
blessing you!
美好的,不知如何,似乎忘記了。
2008會有另一番體會的。
---我在回望,其實也是向前。
你簡直可以像潘國靈出詩集了。
你真係吖!
我這個又不是詩,分行,只是可便讀啫。
Hi Ivy!
Greetings from kokar! We are all fine. I´ve tried to follow your blog, but have som dificulties with the language =)
Let us keep contact.
best wishes, Katarina
You can read my blog (in swedish!): www.katarinagaddnas.blogspot.com
Hi Katarina,
that's amazing to receive your words. and know yr blog. easier to you/your family and Kokar. although we both cannot read the languague.
you photos here,
http://katarinagaddnas.blogspot.com/2007/12/vyer-frn-kkar-skolgrd.html
the house, its reflection is really incredible
it is totally still. is that the reflection on ice?
i really want to go there in the winter.
sure, pls keep in touch. :p
有很多派對,我只想睡。
好難過。難過的時候不知道該怎麼辦~
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
回望,待到山花烂漫时,你在丛中笑。
Post a Comment