(the 2nd photo) the music theatre : "Lightning at our feet" with various poems of Emily Dickinson(1830-1886):
* The Soul selects her own Society * The first Day's Night had came * Good Morning - Midnight * I went to Heaven * It might be lonelier * The Day came slow - till Five o'clock * Bee! i'm expecting you! * Because I could not stop for Death * I reason, Earth is short * A Door just opened on a street * I felt a Funeral, in my Brain
2 comments:
is it a show you watch in NY?
May I ask which poem is it?
yes yes two shows in NY
(the 2nd photo) the music theatre : "Lightning at our feet" with various poems of Emily Dickinson(1830-1886):
* The Soul selects her own Society
* The first Day's Night had came
* Good Morning - Midnight
* I went to Heaven
* It might be lonelier
* The Day came slow - till Five o'clock
* Bee! i'm expecting you!
* Because I could not stop for Death
* I reason, Earth is short
* A Door just opened on a street
* I felt a Funeral, in my Brain
Post a Comment