It is a re-creation of an erasure, making the hidden appear by making it disappear. --The Matrixial Gaze by B.T. Ettinger
Last year, during the transit at Russian airport for around 9 hours, I took this photo.
Yesterday, I watched a TV program talking about the symptom of kind of illness, that the patients collapse/sleep in a sudden, out of control.
Today, I suffer from serious flu and sleep all day after taking pills.
Posted by
ivy ma
at
1/16/2007
2 comments:
How come you can always get pretty things at the charity shop gar?!?!?! What kinda luck you have?!?! Take good rest and hopefully I can drop by and see your show! How i like the white cube (excluding the grey door at the entrance)......
the only interesting thing to do in Leeds was visiting charity shops. maybe then, i had good observation on good stuffs.
i fancy an entire white cube for long...i would like to display hundreds of objects/drawings on wall.
glad to see you there. hope i am not taking care of 'groups of ducks' at the time you come.
Post a Comment