「觸動」紀錄
Exhibition finished, this blog still runs... Start to make notes on my art practising, reading, living experience....also notes on the works I come across.....those touch me.
It is a re-creation of an erasure, making the hidden appear by making it disappear. --The Matrixial Gaze by B.T. Ettinger
3 comments:
ur exhibition was the singular bright spot in my day.
I hope the relish of reading the book in upcoming nights would be the right redemption of the crowd & lack of time last sunday.
thank you.
thanks curtis, i am really glad to receive such positive feedback.
you blog also contains some very bright and fresh images! i guess you are a designer...right?!
I work as a consultant in advertising firm. Not a designer myself though.
Finished reading ur booklet a few days back and it surely drove me to deeper thoughts of the raison d'etre of your work. There's quite something I wanna ask and share my view with you.
So do you use MSN? Let's talk there if you do.
My MSN: inconsonancewith@gmail.com
Post a Comment